THE MOST INNOVATING SISTEM TO AVOID DROWNINGS IN YOUR SWIMMING POOL
IntroductionWe all know that, unfortunately, a pool can be really dangerous for the most vulnerable. Drowning is the second leading cause of accidental death, after traffic accidents, in people under 19 years of age. According to the W.H.O., it is estimated that 372,000 people die every year from drowning. But for now, human surveillance is the only effective cause of prevention.
HERE IS WHERE DI-WATCH COMES INTO PLAY!
Our first observation was that human surveillance is, mainly, the first and most effective prevention measure, but unfortunately it is not foolproof. So, we started to think. Who helps the watcher? A different eye to look and a different brain to think, taken to the field of new technologies, would give us a camera watching our pool and software processing every image 24/7. That would immediately alert us to any possible incident and that would allow us to act in time. Our project consists of an interactive surveillance system to prevent drowning!
diWatch is an innovative system of prevention of drowning in pools, which through a powerful computer application using a DIY KIT composed of one or several domestic cameras that are installed in the pool, allows to detect a possible drowning inside the pool by processing images on a powerful server in the cloud and using the WIFI network of housing, hotel or public space. The product, of affordable cost, does not need any other hardware and can be powered by solar energy.
It has software that, through analysis of body and water behavior , detects when there is a possibility of drowning. At the minimum sign detected, diWatch sends an alarm to the cell phone or Tablet programmed as well as to a house alarm. The kit is self-installable and its configuration is very simple through the use of an APP and a wizard, once installed it is compatible with the Home Kit technology of IOS and Android.
diWatch allows increasing safety in any type of swimming pool, providing absolute peace of mind to the swimmers and their families. The system is designed to prevent drownings, alerting by the use of alarms of any type of suspicious behavior, monitoring individually each of the swimmers that is in or at the edge of the pool.
By simply downloading the diWatch App on your iPhone or Android device and with a simple installation of an alarm and a standard solar camera, placed in the recommended location, the system provides the necessary kit to prevent our loved ones from any potential drowning.
Who can use diWatchdiWatch is designed to prevent drowning in swimming pools of any kind, but most of all it is aimed at all those who own a house with a swimming pool, whatever the size is. It is clear that the swimming pool is a fantastic place to have a good time, we can swim and relax, children can play and have fun ... We use them with our families, neighbors and friends and we love it. But the swimming pools in our homes do not have a lifeguard and there is always the possibility of an accident, if someone is alone or there is no surveillance. With diWatch there is a 24/7 surveillance on the pool and possible incidents that may occur, both in outdoor and indoor pools. As we can imagine, most of the accidents are suffered by children and every parent would like our children to play in the pool without risk and without permanent vigilance on our part. diWatch detects any possible drowning in our pool, sounds an alarm and sends us an alert to our mobile phone. It can also prevent unwanted accidents or incidents with pets or other animals. diWatch is also recommended for public pools, even if they have a lifeguard. And the hotels will find many advantages in our system , both to avoid incursions outside the swim hours and to reinforce the surveillance in pools crowded in summer. Enjoy your swimming pool and your family, without worries. Use diWatch
How it Works
- The DIY Kit is purchased on large commercial surfaces in the Home / Home and Security section or through online stores.
- The installation is very simple, if you opt for solar cameras no power outlet is required.
- Easy setup, downloading an APP (Apple Store or Google Play) will launch a quick, easy and intuitive wizard that will connect the cameras, app and user with the data processing center on the Internet.
- At the data processing center, the system detects human bodies below the waterline, the system tracks the movement of the body and studies the behavior of the person. If the person does not move (except the oscillations) and remains in the drowning area during a period considered critical (usually 10 seconds), the system sends the configured alerts.
- The video is relayed in real time through the Wi-Fi network to the data processing center on the Internet.
- The alarm will sound on both mobile devices and physical alarms. In the configuration process, the number can be set so that the alarm sounds on several devices at the same time.
- done Motorized mechanical shutter, programmed to open or close automatically
- done HD video, high performance with night vision and wide angle of 130º, to reach all areas of the pool, also available the addition of more cameras, according to the size and complexity of the pool shape
- done Motion detection for recording activation, data processing and sending of alerts
- done Solar module with backup battery for supply faults
- done Easy application that allows visualization from any mobile device
- done Compatible with Home Kit technology
Person falling into the pool
Detects if someone has entered the pool.
Suspicious movements of drowning
The system detects a body in the water, still on the waterline but with the movements and characteristics of a drowning.
Excessive time of immersion
The system detects if someone remains submerged and without advancing.
... one of our pets falls accidentally into the pool or if any unauthorized person enters the area.
... an abnormal activity is detected, the siren activates a powerful 110 db alarm and a push notification is immediately sent to the user's smartphone.
Our TechnologyThe camera records video constantly when they detect movement or activity in the pool. This video is sent in compressed format, in real time, to a data processing center, after authentication. In this center, consisting of several virtualized servers and other components of security electronics and communications, among others. Inside lies the software responsible for the analysis of images sent by cameras. A specifically designed high-performance software and a complex algorithm of identification of Color maps. All this allows to identify human bodies, creating temporary numerical identities, analyzes their movements, displacements and behaviors. At the time a critical situation is detected, the alert system is processed by sending notifications to one or more registered user's devices and if the physical alarm is available, it will be activated and will sound until it is manually or automatically disconnected for a certain time.
Total privacy guaranteed
- diWatch can be easily disconnected with your APP when needed. If we want to enjoy a moment of total privacy in our pool, all we have to do is turn off the "surveillance" mode with our APP and the camera will stop recording.
- First the images that the camera captures for its processing and analysis, are never stored anywhere or any moment. These images are processed to detect possible drownings and are immediately eliminated. It is impossible for anyone, from our company or anyone else, to access to those footages or pictures.